Throughout this year’s The Game Awards, we did see a handful of announcements where new content would debut after the show. Shady Part of Me, on the other hand, was launched during the yearly award ceremony on a variety of platforms.
Described as an emotional, dream-like journey, Shady Part of Me plays on the ideas of light and dark. You’ll unfold a poetic tale about a young girl and her shadow, voiced by Hannah Murray (Games of Thrones, Skins).
“As a little girl and her shadow, overcome emotional struggles through surreal dreamscapes across a touching narrative filled with twists and surprises. Both must learn, cooperate and evolve to progress in a poetic journey. “
- Play with light and shadows, switching between 2D and 3D gameplay at will
- Your ability to rewind time will help you get you through all situations
- Explore surreal environments envisioned in a unique watercolor style
- Solve contemplative puzzles to break the dream
- Experience an introspective narrative journey like no other
You can purchase Shady Part of Me on the Nintendo eShop today. In honor of its release, it’s on sale for $13.49, but for a limited time.
Leave a Comment