Gungeoneers have quite the arsenal at their disposal between two titles. The latest update for dungeon climber Exit the Gungeon, has arrived just in time for the game’s launch on PS4 and Xbox One.
The Hello to Arms update brings the following new features and adjustments to the game:
- Arsenal Mode: A new toggleable game mode in which weapons will be available as loot as well as for purchase in shops. Any number of these weapons can be held in addition to the Blessed gun, and can be used at any time. These additional carried guns have limited ammunition, which can be replenished by finding ammo pickups (exclusively in Arsenal Mode). This mode was designed to be more reminiscent of Enter the Gungeon’s gun management.
- Shop Hubs: Bello’s shop has been expanded and now can be accessed twice per floor, allowing players more choice over when and how to spend their currency. This shop replaces the normal mid-floor room, in addition to its normal appearance after the boss. The shop has several doors to optional combat and NPC rooms that can be explored for loot or skipped. This should result in an overall increase in itemization for players who explore all rooms, as well as providing a source for weapon drops when playing in Arsenal Mode.
Other New Features
- A new optional boss, the Glocktopus
- A new NPC, the Ledge Goblin, and her minigame
- As is tradition, several new guns and items You can now pet the dog
You can pick up Exit the Dungeon on Switch, as well as other platforms, today. Anyone who does or has, the Hello to Arms update is yours for absolutely free.