Harmonix’s newest game, FUSER, is more than just a music mash-up and rhythm game. It’s looking like a party, create your own music festival experience that’s sorely missing in a COVID-19 world. Going digital-only, ditching instrument-like peripherals, incorporating the best of its past games (Rock Band and DropMix instantly come to mind), it all makes Harmonix’s 20-year history in making music games shine through.
From the creators of Rock Band™ & Dance Central™ comes FUSER™ – a nonstop virtual music festival where you control the music! Combine elements of the world’s most popular songs to create your own sound or partner with friends on epic collaborations, then share your amazing mixes and headlining performances with the world!
- Play with a library of over 100 songs including tracks from the world’s top artists
- Complete challenges to unlock new skills and content in Campaign play
- Explore, discover and create incredible mixes and custom effects in Freestyle play
- Collaborate or Compete in Multiplayer with players from around the world
- Customization options to tailor the look and feel to your unique individual style
- Share your inspired mixes and mind-blowing performances in-game and online
Celebrating its release all month long, Harmonix is also hosting a variety of contests. Looking for a brand new, yet one-of-a-kind custom Nintendo Switch? Try your luck and enter to win it on Gleam.io’s competition portal.
You can spin some tracks with friends starting today! FUSER is available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for $59.99 (standard edition) and $99.99 (VIP Edition), along with all of its DLC.
Leave a Comment