Have you been facing off against some of the most iconic legendary Pokémon Trainers? The Pokémon Company and DeNA proudly announced today that Pokémon Masters EX has surpassed over 30 million downloads across both Android and Apple devices combined. To commemorate the achievement, all players who log in to the game before February 25th, 2021 will have the opportunity to claim 1,500 gems free of charge.
DeNA has also finally detailed what the latest content update will include when it hits mobile stores later today. Have a look below at all the returning and brand-new upcoming events players can participate in after downloading the update!
- New Sync Pair – Alder & Volcarona: Alder, a former Champion of the Unova region, and his Pokémon partner Volcarona, are now available to add to players’ teams. This Bug-type sync pair can deploy moves like Struggle Bug, which hits all opponents at once, and Unparalled Power!, which radically raises their Sp. Atk. stat. Alder & Volcarona can be obtained in the sync pair spotlight scout, available from now until November 29 at 9:59PM Pacific Time.
- “Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage” Story Event: This in-game story event is available from now until November 11 at 9:59 PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event follows Hoenn region Trainer Lisia as she works with her Pokémon partner Atlaria, and Trainers Hilda and Wallace, to get stronger.
- New Sync Pair – Lisia & Altaria: The Dragon-type sync pair of Lisia & Altaria is now available to add to players’ teams via the sync pair spotlight scout, available from now until November 11 at 9:59 PM Pacific time. This sync pair specializes in Tech-type moves, such as Defog, which can clear terrain and field effects from the battlefield. Altaria also has the ability to mega-evolve into Mega Altaria after using a sync move.
- Zinnia & Rayquaza Return!: For the first time since January, players will get another chance to add the sync pair of Zinnia & Rayquaza to their teams via the “The Dragon That Rules The Sky” Legendary Event, available from now until December 6 at 9:59 PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. Players who earn enough in-game rewards during the event will have the powerful duo of Zinnia & Rayquaza join their teams.
- Psychic- and Posion-Type Egg Event: This event lets players earn Pokémon Eggs, which can be hatched into Psychic-type Pokémon like Abra and Exeggcute, and Poison-type Pokémon like Grimer. All Pokémon hatched from Eggs can be paired with the game’s Main Character to battle alongside one another. This event is available now until November 25 at 9:59 PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
Leave a Comment