Coinciding with its 5th anniversary, Kingdom Two Crowns has a brand new update that’s adding more than just royal polish. Announced on Kingdom Two Crowns’ website and Twitter account, the ability to cross-save is here!
Dubbed the Continue Anywhere Update, the following changes have been made to the game:
- Cross-saves are here! Kingdom Two Crowns now supports continuing your save on any other device or platform you own the game on. To enjoy this benefit you will need to set up a Kingdom account to make it possible for your monarch to find their way to the other device you’re playing on.
- Improved multiplayer. Let’s not get too technical, but we basically rebuilt a whole bunch of stuff that is going on in the background during a multiplayer session. Playing online with another monarch should be a much smoother experience from now on!
- Performance improvements on all platforms.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where the joining ruler could lose their coins and gems while sailing away.
- Crowns being lost in multiplayer are now reflected properly for both players.
- No more infinite or invisible coins in multiplayer! Ka-ching!
- The pikes wielded by pikemen are now breakable. Pikemen work similar to ninjas and need to pick up new pikes after a certain amount of uses.
- Pikemen won’t stab the ground anymore when fishing.
- Fixed issue where vagrants sometimes wouldn’t pick up coins.
- Workers are a little bit smarter and better at escaping the greed during the night.
- The lizard has acclimatized and is now able to sunbathe in Dead Lands.
- Coins pooped by the unicorn no longer act weird in multiplayer.
Create a Kingdom account and you’re ready to play! A few monarchs have reported issues (get stuck when trying to save sync for the first time) and if you find yourself facing the same predicament, please contact Rawfury’s support.
Plus, the game is on sale! You can purchase Kingdom Two Crowns for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop for $11.99 (normally $19.99).
Leave a Comment