The Jackbox Party Packs have been curating good times for get togethers both local and online for a while now, to the point we’re about to reach the seventh collection.
Once more you’ll just need someone with a single copy to host your Jackbox Party, as all other participants can tag in via their phone or other device. Read on for the full list of included games this time around:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 will arrive on Switch and pretty much every other digital platform you can think of on October 15th for $29.99.