A new update is on the way for Pokémon Café Mix! Found in-game and in the announcements section, café owners will be getting more orders added to the main game, more orders added to Master Café Mode, a new team mechanic, and some new Pokémon to peruse your humble establishment.
We’ve transcribed the in-game announcement below:
Thank you for playing Pokémon Café Mix.
We are planning to implement the following features in the 9/22/2020 update.
- You will be able to form a team with other players.
- You will be able to participate in events with your team members.
- A new type of event in which you work with members of your team.
- Snorlax is scheduled to appear in the very first team event.
Note: The first team event will start on 9/23.
With this update, new orders are also scheduled to be available on 9/22.
- Orders #351 to #400 in the main game
- Orders #176 to #200 in Master Café Mode
- New Pokémon Plusle and Minun
We appreciate your patience until this update becomes available.
Thanks to the official Pokémon Café Mix Twitter account, we also have a preview of Plusle and Minun!
— Pokémon Café Mix公式 (@pokemoncafemix) September 17, 2020
Be ready to whip up new dishes and make some new friends next week when this big update is released on Tuesday, September 22nd.
Leave a Comment