A pixel puzzle-platformer will soon bloom onto the Nintendo Switch. Meet the 112th Seed, humanity’s last hope contained in an itty-bitty seed who missed its expected bloom day.
“In a future where Earth has become uninhabitable and food is so scarce that most of humanity has perished, take the role of a seed that could restore hope! Make your way through the last labs constructed to cultivate a plant species capable of surviving any environment. Solve puzzles, avoid traps, grow plants and find an exit in this casual yet challenging pixel art platformer.”
- Traverse 70+ levels of side-scrolling puzzle action.
- Acquire special skills to overcome the obstacles ahead.
- Retry stages as many times as necessary.
- Enjoy bite-sized level design for quick pick-up-and-play sessions.
- Overcome gradually increasing difficulty in the labs’ challenges!
You can explore the 112th Seed when the game sprouts onto the Nintendo Switch for $4.99 on Thursday, August 6th, via the Nintendo eShop.
Leave a Comment