Today, PixelHive and SOEDESCO made a very big announcement concerning Kaze and the Wild Masks. With a hop, skip, and a jump, Kaze has escaped their PC-only exclusivity and is joining the libraries of current-gen consoles, including the Nintendo Switch.
“In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard and rule the sea like a shark.
- Unleash the skills of the wild masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
- Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30+ levels with over 50 bonus levels
- Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
- Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
- Refresh your ears with 25+ tracks inspired by the musical themes of the 16-bit era
With hand-animated pixel-art graphics, classic side-scrolling action and a fierce rabbit as the protagonist, Kaze and the Wild Masks takes players back to the 90’s where animals with attitudes ruled the day. Besides running and jumping, players can acquire masks’ and utilize the masks’ powers to perform special abilities such as flying in the air and swimming underwater.”
Kaze and the Wild Masks will be available to own on Nintendo Switch digitally and physically. Currently, there is no release date for the game, and its current date placeholder consist of two simple words: “Coming Soon.”
Leave a Comment