Anyone playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons has likely gone for a swim since the latest update, but Nintendo has already followed up with the next game version. Ver. 1.3.1 isn’t adding any new features, though, but instead fixing a few glitches that have come up since we all got to diving for pearls and scallops.
Ver. 1.3.1 (Released July 9, 2020)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.3.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Addressed issue where players could not properly use a zen bridge or red zen bridge placed on top of a cliff (third tier).
- Addressed issue where a wet suit would not be available for sale within Nook’s Cranny.
- Addressed issue where hermit crabs would appear in places other than the beach.
- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.
If it doesn’t happen automatically, you can download the new update now by following the directions found on the Nintendo support site.