The music rhythm, taiko drum video game series Taiko no Tatsujin has reached a big milestone! The Nintendo Switch version of Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun had sold a million units worldwide. Thus, it’s time to celebrate!
SONG PACKS – FREE AND ON SALE
Note: The following is only available via Japan’s Nintendo eShop. We will update the article accordingly if/when the free DLC pack and sale are available to other regions.
In honor of this milestone, a free DLC song pack is available to download. Dubbed the “I Love Game Pack,” all ten songs are from various video games.
I LOVE Game Pack (free DLC)
- “Boku no → Chikyuu Bokura no Chikyuu” (Mr. Driller DrillLand)
- “Moji Pittan Medley” (Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan)
- “Katamari on the Rocks ~Main Theme~” (Katamari Damacy)
- “No Way Back” (God Eater)
- “The Arrow Was Shot” (Tales of the Abyss)
- “IN THE ZONE” (Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault)
- “~Brave Sword, Braver Soul~” (Soul Calibur II)
- “KARMA (Tatsujin Mix)” (Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion)
- “Namcot Medley”
- “Tanoshii Taiko Dojo”
Also, a variety of song packs are on sale until Tuesday, August 4th. The full list can be found on the game’s site and in-game. A few notable standouts include “Pokémon Let’s GO! Pikachu/Let’s GO! Eevee” & Pokemon Anime Music Pack, Vocaloid Song Pack (Volumes 1 – 4), and Studio Ghibli Pack (1 and 2).
In Japan, a new TV commercial has been released. It shows all the different ways you can play Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun!
Want to keep the celebration going outside of the game? Using Twitter’s banner and icon dimensions, there are 11 graphics featuring the series’ characters that are free to download.
Here’s to a million more sales, Taiko no Tatsujin! You can download Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun on the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop.
Leave a Comment