Ninatic is prepping Pokémon Trainers around the world for this year’s Pokémon GO Fest! To get psyched-up for the 48-hour fun-filled event, July’s Community Day will be taking place the Sunday beforehand.
Prepare for a spooky time as Gastly, winner #2 of Niantic’s last Community Day Pokémon poll, will be appearing from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. your local time on Sunday, July 19th. Here’s what you can expect during this time frame courtesy of the official Pokémon GO blog:
- Gastly will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Gastly.
- Evolve Haunter (the evolved form of Gastly) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Gengar that knows Shadow Punch.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase July Community Day Box, featuring 30 Ultra Balls, an Elite Fast TM, two Incense, and two Super Incubators.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Community Day–exclusive Special Research story: The Great Gastly! Follow Professor Willow as he investigates some spooky happenings in his mobile lab!
- Eggs will require 1/4 Hatch Distance when placed in Incubators during the event period. Please note that this bonus will not stack with other active Hatch Distance bonuses.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
Good luck finding the shiny Gastly of your nightmares!
Leave a Comment