Today, developer GungHo Online released its latest Developer Diary about the upcoming game ‘Ninjala’. This ongoing series chronicles new details regarding ‘Ninjala’, and the third video has revealed more information for the game.
Overall, some of the keys points include the following:
- Seasonal updates lasting 8-10 weeks
- Ninjala Pass, similar to a season pass, brings incentives for players to accomplish during each season
- The Ninjala Pass uses a tier system, 1-100, to determine what rewards you receive
- You’ll need to play online matches to receive the items necessary, called Ninjala Medals, to build-up each character’s abilities
- Ninjala Open Beta Test coming April 28th; must download Ninjala Exclusive Ninja Club demo from eShop before April 29th at 4:59 a.m. PDT
For those unaware of ‘Ninjala’, the game is a free-to-play online action game that features ninjas and gum, and the game is currently slated for a May 27, 2020 release.
Leave a Comment