After an initial tease, The Behemoth has shared a first real look at Alien Hominid Invasion. This reimagining of their first game puts the focus on co-op run ’n gun action, with plenty of weapons and gear to unlock and other ways to make the experience your own.
Those taken with The Behemoth’s style and humor can look forward to following features:
- Up to 4-player local and online co-op
- Determine your own gameplay path with a non-linear level experience
- Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods built from hundreds of hand-crafted city blocks
- Master movement with Alien acrobatics including flipping, diving, tossing your enemies, and more
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, boosts, and cosmetics
- Level up and mutate your Alien to utilize new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flight!
- Three difficulty levels: Friendly, Normal, and INSANE
- Fully animated cutscenes
Development for the game is ongoing, but when complete it’s confirmed it’ll arrive on Nintendo Switch, as well as other platforms.