Today’s Super Smash Bros. Ultimate presentation, hosted by Masahiro Sakurai, features an in-depth look at the upcoming DLC Fighter, Hero, from the Dragon Quest series. Learn the latest by watching the video below!
- The four Heroes are called Eleven (DQ11), Arusu (DQ3), Solo (DQ4), and Eight (DQ8).
- The Hero can score Critical Hits with Smash attacks.
- Eight music tracks from the Dragon Quest series
- Dragon Quest Spirit Board confirmed
- Mii Costume outfits based on Veronica from Dragon Quest XI, the Slime Hat, Erdrick’s armor, and Dragon Quest III’s Monk outfit.
- Final Smash Meter now has a time limit.
- Very Easy difficulty option being added to the World of Light Adventure Mode.
- Can now earn points by correctly predicting the winner while in Spectator Mode, which you can then spend on items.
- Online Tourneys to be added, with Special Event tourneys being held now and then.