Even though Super Mario Maker 2 is right around the corner, we’ve yet to really get a good look at its full suite of options. Thankfully, a new ad spotted in Japan features several never-before-seen screenshots. Let’s take a look, courtesy of higashi042 on Resetera:
Right click and open in a new tab to get a close-up!
Interesting things worth noting:
- A look at the Super Mario Bros. Jungle world, which is entirely new for this game. The Big Mushroom is also back, which was activated by tapping the 30th anniversary amiibo in the original Wii U game.
- Meowser’s confirmed, along with two Charvaarghs criss-crossing flames.
- You’ll be able to put enemies on a grabber attached to a rail.
- Intriguing rainbow platforms in the Super Mario World screenshot, alongside confirmation that Goombrats will appear in that game’s style.
- The final screenshot looks like a “space” theme, and it may be that Mario is swimming in mid-air, but it’s also possible he’s mid-triple jump.
Here’s hoping we get more official screenshots and trailers soon, as we rapidly approach the game’s June 28th release date.