Previously announced for a Japanese release, we finally have confirmation that the Collector’s Edition of Undertale is making its way to the West. The news comes from a listing made over at Fangamer, which offers fans of the game two physical forms of the popular title: a standard edition and a coveted Collector’s Edition for Nintendo Switch.
Both editions include a 24-page storybooklet illustrated by Temmie Chang, and the Collector’s Edition arrives with a whole heap of extra items:
- The complete Undertale soundtrack: Over 100 songs on 2 CDs
- Undertale sheet music booklet featuring six songs with annotations by Toby Fox
- A 14k gold-plated brass music box locket
- A sturdy matchbox-style collector’s box
- A standard edition copy of Undertale for PS4, PS Vita, or PC
As noted on the sales page, the Collector’s Edition also comes with an all new slipcase as an extra bonus.
The standard edition is available for $29, while the Collector’s Edition will run you $69 — a small price to pay for such a fine pack of collectibles representing an incredible game! You can pre-order your physical copy from Fangamer today. (Keep in mind that there’s a limit of four items offered per person.) All orders will ship in September, which means you’ll hardly have to wait to finally add this gem to your Switch collection.
Leave a Comment