While this was most likely meant to be a reveal at E3 next week, Amazon Mexico has unveiled some new information early by putting up a page for RPG Maker MV for Nintendo Switch.
Here’s a Google Translate of the game’s description on the page:
Start an epic journey. With you. Become a master game developer with RPG Maker MV with an arsenal of tools at your fingertips to create elaborate, exciting, and memorable video games directly from your console. Then, share your adventures online with other players, who can enjoy your Ethical Chronicles. The possibilities are endless with the latest and greatest RPG Maker software. With hundreds of assets and an infinite number of ways to create your game, turn your dream story into the next great video game.
- Your next adventure starts here. A fantasy tale of knights and dragons? A modern history of high school romance? A chronicle of gods and demons? If you can dream it, you can make it.
- Game development is easy. RPG Maker MV provides the ease to navigate and develop with the world and character creation, personalization from around the world, and more.
- Brand, upload, and play. Enjoy games made by other players with the RPG Maker MV Player, last intervention to download and play, even without the RPG Maker MV software.
- An endless source of personalization. With hundreds of graphic assets and an infinite number of possibilities to create your own world and history, the sky is the limit.
- Dual audio (English and Japanese).
It sounds as though players will be able to download games people create even without owning the RPG Maker software.
Keep it locked here as we learn more.
Leave a Comment