Fans waiting for the arrival of the Owlboy Limited Edition will have to wait a little longer than planned. Originally slated for July 13th, we can now expect to see the edition make its way to North America and all other regions on August 31st.
SOEDESCO Community Manager Marten Buijsse explains this change in plans:
“We want everyone around the globe to receive their Limited Edition at the same time. This was proving to be a challenge, so we decided to delay the launch so that we can have one worldwide launch date. However, I’m sure true fans will agree that it’s worth the wait!”
Keep in mind that only 6,000 units of Owlboy Limited Edition, per platform, will be available for collectors worldwide. Each package includes the following:
- Owlboy base game for Nintendo Switch™ or PlayStation®4
- Certificate of authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Original Soundtrack physical copy featuring the majestic Owlboy sounds
- Owlboy notebook for logging all your adventures
- Owlboy manual full of useful information about the game
- Two pins one of the Owlboy logo and one of main character Otus
- Two metal coins inspired by the collectible ‘Buccanary coins‘ in the game
- Pin box to safely store your pins and coins
- Sticker sheet with seventeen magnificent Owlboy stickers
While this news might be disappointing to those who have been waiting for the Limited Edition to release, rest assured that time will surely fly — and August will be here before you know it.
Leave a Comment