The Fire Emblem Awakening DLC pack, as well as version 1.5.0, are now available to download for both Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch versions of Fire Emblem Warriors.
The Awakening DLC pack adds characters Owain, Tharja, and Olivia, as well as new History Mode maps, costumes, and more.
The full patch notes for the 1.5.0 update are as follows:
- Fire Emblem Awakening Pack compatibility has been added.
- The level cap for characters has been increased to 150.
- New weapon attribute, Legendary, has been added.
- New blessings have been added.
- New crests have been added.
- Level Reset has been added. After clearing Story Mode, you can reset a character’s level at the Temple.
- Continuous Blessings setting has been added. You can receive the same blessings as the last battle without going to the Temple.
- Video-capture compatibility has been added.
- Credits have been updated.
- Improvements to the UI.
- Various bug fixes.
Players who have already purchased the Awakening DLC can download the new content immediately; those who have not bought it yet can do so through in-game menus or the Nintendo eShop.Leave a Comment