Super Mario Odyssey’s latest update has landed, bringing in the Balloon World minigame, extra Snapshot filters and a few extra outfits for Mario to wear. If you’re looking to dress Mario up in new ways, we’ve got a run-down of what you’ve got to do and how much they’ll cost you.
Each outfit is unlocked for purchase after beating Bowser and seeing the credits. Simply head on over to a Crazy Cap store and access the Gold Coin kiosk. Here’s the full list of prices:
- Musician Hat – 500 Gold Coins
- Musician Outfit – 1500 Gold Coins
- Sunshine Shades – 1500 Gold Coins
- Sunshine Outfit – 2500 Gold Coins
- Knight Helmet – 3000 Gold Coins
- Knight Armor – 5000 Gold Coins
The total number of gold coins you’ll need is 14000, which is quite the amount! If you want to see a way of farming them quickly, check out our video guide:
Hopefully even more outfits will head to Super Mario Odyssey over the coming months!