A new update for Fire Emblem Heroes has dropped, bringing the game to version 2.2. In addition to the usual bug fixes and tweaks, it boasts the following additions:
- Starting tomorrow (2/8 at 11PST), you can play the previously announced Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon mode, allowing you to play a fun rhythm game to the beats of FE music.
- At the same time a daily rotation of special training maps will begin that are great for grinding EXP and SP. They are focused on (in order): Melee, Ranged, Bows, Magic, and “The Workout”, and will cycle every five days. There are five difficulty options per map, offering orbs and blessings upon initial completion.
- There will also be a rotation of Grand Hero Battle repeats starting at the same time. It goes in the order of Narcian, Navarre, F!Robin, Ursula, Lloyd, Michalis, and Xander (returning for the first time in almost a year), with accommodating quests.
- The Battle screen layout has changed, consolidating Tempest Trials and Voting Gauntlets into a single “Events” tab while filling the now missing upper-left corner with a cryptic placeholder. It apparently signals a new game mode where you can only use Legendary and Blessed Heroes, due for release next month.
- Four units can now learn new weapon-skills at 5* – Caeda, Hinoka, Raven, and Felicia. In addition, these weapons can be refined at the Weapon Refinery, alongside Zephiel’s Eckesachs and the Falchion by all its wielders (Marth, Alm, Chrom, Lucina, and Masked Marth).
- The skill Wrath’s effects have changed somewhat.
- Manakete transformations now only happen once per battle, then they remained transformed until the end.
All of this was announced alongside a new Valentine’s banner, so be sure to check that dropping tomorrow. You can download the update right now from either the App Store or the Google Play Store.Leave a Comment