Among today’s deluge of news comes a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update. (Hey, it didn’t want to skip ARMS day!) Nintendo has released the version 1.1 patch that fixes a few errors and corrected others.
The full notes for the update can be found on Nintendo’s site and here:
- Opponents’ names are displayed in the rear view mirror view in online matches.
- Invincibility period after a spin-out or crash is longer in online matches.
- Up to two players can spectate a friend group while they wait to join.
- “Worldwide” and “Regional” modes add players to Mirror and 200cc matches less often.
- Can now properly create a friend lobby when you have 100 or more friends.
- Inkling Girl’s animation has been adjusted.
- Starting positions in online races now properly reflect the order in which players join.
- Driver Miis now properly showing facial expressions.
- Tournament clock now properly reflects real-world time.
Personally, I’m curious as to why Inkling Girl’s animation has been tweaked. Is it too early for Nintendo to patch in new content from Splatoon 2 (or will we have to wait for some fabled DLC)?
Will this help you kill time while waiting for E3 and ARMS’ release next month?Leave a Comment