Get your pens, pencils, erasers, cintiqs, styluses and sketchbooks ready! Nintendo Minute is hosting a fan art competition for some awesome prizes!
Here are the important bits about the contest:
- If you name, tag or depict any person in your artwork, it can only be yourself or a character from the ARMS game. Group photo entries depicting more than one person are not eligible.
- Your artwork must be suitable for general audiences and not be offensive, obscene, or illegal or violate the rights of others. In addition, your artwork must not violate any policies or terms of Twitter.
- Be safe. Do not engage in any dangerous activities to make your artwork. Do not harm (or pretend to harm) yourself or anyone else in your artwork.
- Your artwork must be an original, non-commercial work of your own creation. Do not submit professional artwork. You must (a) own the copyright to your artwork (including all components in your artwork) or (b) have sufficient rights to submit the artwork to this Contest and to grant permission to Sponsor to use the video, as described below.
- To submit your artwork, you must caption your artwork with the following text: “#NintendoContestEntry #ARMS.” You may add additional language, hashtags or tags after this language, but the provided hashtags must appear at the start of your caption.
- Your artwork must not exceed 100mb in size and must be submitted via Twitter.
- Any statements, remarks, claims, or opinions contained or depicted in your artwork must express your honest views, opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences.
- You may include only Nintendo logos, brand names and products in your artwork. There should not be any recognizable third-party products, logos, signs or brand names visible. Note that you are not required to include any Nintendo products in your artwork, and doing so will not improve your chances of winning.
Make sure you check out the full post for all of the details!Leave a Comment