For those of you who are finally burnt out on Breath of the Wild are looking for something easy and fun to kick back with, we’ve got some good news for you. Nintendo has just announced that Jackbox Party Pack 3 is coming to the Switch on April 13th!
If you’re unfamiliar with Jackbox Games, it’s a game developer with a specialty in party games, which is also exciting because the Switch is seriously lacking in anything multiplayer at the moment. While none of the games in the pack will have gameplay tailored to the Switch specifically, I’d still highly recommend picking them up if you haven’t already.
Jackbox Party Pack 3 comes with five party games, with each one hilariously fun and unique in its own way.
- Quiplash 2, the sequel to the original Quiplash also developed by Jackbox Games, is a question-based game similar to Cards Against Humanity, only the players create all the answer.
- Trivia Murder Party is exactly what it sounds like – trivia with a little bit of Saw. Don’t worry, there’s no real danger in playing.
- Guesspionage is a survey-based game that has you guessing the answer to crazy surveys.
- Fakin’ It is a game for tricksters where one of the players “has something to hide.
- Tee K.O. is a slugfest where you battle your custom t-shirts to the death.
All five of these games support a ton of players and are an absolute blast. They’re also incredibly easy to understand and jump into, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting right into playing.
Jackbox Party Pack 3 will be released digitally on the Nintendo Switch on April 13th, just five days from now, for $24.99. If you choose to pre-purchase on Nintendo’s website, you’ll earn a happy 30 My Nintendo Gold Points for your troubles.Leave a Comment