- Console: Nintendo Switch
- Availability: Physical and digital
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
- North American Release Date: November 14, 2017
- Japanese Release Date: November 14, 2017
- European Release Date: November 14, 2017
- ESRB Rating: E10+
- Supported Play Modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- No. of Players: 1 player
- File Size: 9.0 GB
- amiibo Compatibility?: No
- Demo Available?: No
- Developers: Tequila Works
In RiME, you play as a young boy who has awakened on a mysterious island after a torrential storm. You see wild animals, long-forgotten ruins and a massive tower that beckons you to come closer. Armed with your wits and a will to overcome—and the guidance of a helpful fox—you must explore the enigmatic island, reach the tower’s peak, and unlock its closely guarded secrets.
Explore – Discover the mysterious island at your own pace. Interact with wildlife, search for hidden items or simply take in the sights and sounds.
Solve Puzzles – Make your way through the ancient ruins and its hidden marvels by solving puzzles with sound, light and shadow projection, perspective, platforming, and even time manipulation.
Be Enchanted – Take in a beautiful world inspired by the wonders of the Mediterranean through a fusion of captivating music and color.
RiME Collector’s Edition
- Collector’s box.
- Soundtrack CD.
- Art book.
- Map of the game’s island environment.
Latest News and Articles