Yesterday, the Pokémon GO devs revealed that they would be introducing changes to the game’s Raid Passes, effective in about a week’s time on April 6th at 11 a.m. PT. These changes include the following:
- Increase in prices – a Remote Raid Pass three-pack will increase to 525 PokéCoins, while a single Remote Raid Pass will cost 195 PokéCoins.
- A Premium Battle Pass will be added for the price of 250 PokéCoins
- Players will be able to participate in up to five Remote Raids a day (this may change for “special events”)
- You can receive Remote Raid Passes via Research Breakthroughs, though you can’t exceed your inventory limit of three. If your inventory is maxed out and you get a RRP via Research Backthrough, you’ll get a Premium Battle Pass.
- Trainers who participate in five star Raids in person will earn more Candy XL than previously
You can check out the team’s full message on the Pokémon GO blog. The planned changes go out on April 6th.
Leave a Comment