If you’re a Nintendo fan, you may be somewhat familiar with the idea of themed cafes in Japan — the likes of Kirby comes to mind, for example. While game franchise collabs with certain chains is certainly not unheard of, they rarely go all out stateside. But that’s exactly what will happen at the Requiem Cafe in Anaheim, California this month — with assistance from Fangamer, the cafe will hold a lengthy Undertale collab.
We've teamed up with Requiem Cafe—a fantasy-themed cafe in in Anaheim, California—for an UNDERTALE Cafe collaboration!
The event runs from 9/15-10/10 and features a themed menu, exclusive merchandise, and more. Get more info and check out the menu here: https://t.co/EwTwB4Qo7A pic.twitter.com/EeO5s7GTZT
— Fangamer (@Fangamer) September 3, 2022
Beginning September 15th (which astute readers will know as Undertale’s 7th Anniversary) and running through October 10th, the fantasy-themed cafe will take on an Undertale theme, offering unique merchandise such as keychains, totes, lanyards, mugs, shirts, and acrylic stands. Meanwhile, the full list of specialty menu items includes the following:
- Sea Tea (Marshmallow butterfly pea tea with vanilla seasalt cold foam)
- Toriel’s Taro Milk Tea (Maple Taro Milk Tea)
- Gyftmas Latte (Decorated White Chocolate latte)
- Determination (Cinnamon Butterscotch latte)
- Heats Flamesman (White Peach Tea with strawberry and spicy mango flavors)
- Sans Soda (Cotton Candy Soda)
- Starfait (Cream cheese vanilla mousse, flavored with blueberry, strawberry, and lemon topped with a sparkly honeydew melon star and sprinkles)
- Glamburger Macarons (Nutty and fruity buttercream with a chocolate garnish in a macaron shell (contains almonds))
- Cinnamon Bun Macarons (Chai spiced buttercream in a macaron shell, dusted with cinnamon sugar (contains almonds))
- Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie (Browned butter cinnamon butterscotch cream pie)
- Spider Donuts (Chocolate cake doughnuts with a blood orange glaze)
- Snowman Pieces (Buttery toffee walnut cookies rolled in powdered sugar (contains walnuts))
You can check out the menu visually for more detail. There’ll be no reservations for the cafe — they accept walk-ins only. If you live in Southern California, see if there’s a day you can stop by and stock up on some determination.
Leave a Comment