Hey fashionistas (is fashionista a gender neutral term? I hope so), here’s some hot new GAMER product for you — fashion line Maybelline is releasing the Maybelline Pokémon Pikachu Collection for Japan, including mascara, eyeliner, and more. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Lashonista mascara (¥1,290)
- Ultra Fluffy Brow pencil – Natural Brown and Bright Brown (¥1,090 each)
- Hyper Sharp Liner – Jet Black and Black-Brown (¥1,290 each)
- Super Stay Matte Ink lipstick – Mature Cherry Rose, Milky Brown, Mode Brown, and Vintage Terracotta (¥1,590)
- The City Mini Palette eyeshadow (¥1,749)
Each of the products features Pikachu’s design on them somewhere, with several taking color cues from the most famous Pokémon in the world. The Jet Black eyeliner even comes in a bright yellow case to honor our favorite electric rodent. It’s currently available at select stores in Japan, and slated to see wider release in the country come April 9th. There are no plans to release it outside Japan, unfortunately, so we’ll have to save overseas Pika-mascara dreams for another day.
Leave a Comment