Sure, Pokémon GO’s Community Day for September 2021 is still a week away, but that isn’t stopping Niantic from announcing October’s big day. Get ready for some spooky, Ghost-type Pokémon hunting adventures as Duskull will be bringing a frightful fun Community Day next month! Modeled after the fabled Grim Reaper, you’ll find Duskull more often in the wild on Saturday, October 9th, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (your local time). According to the official Pokémon GO blog, here’s everything in store for October’s Community Day.
- Duskull will be appearing more frequently in the wild! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Dusclops (Duskull’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Dusknoir that knows the Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- To help you evolve your Dusclops into Dusknoir, you’ll be able to earn up to four Sinnoh Stones by completing free Timed Research during Duskull Community Day.
- 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick them up during the event!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Duskull Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Nothin’ Dull About Duskull.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Nothin’ Dull About Duskull Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
This is just the beginning of what’s to come alive in Pokémon GO this October. Expect more Ghost-type Pokémon and some Pokémon already dressed for Halloween next month.
Leave a Comment