Do you want to dance in starlight or lay back and relax to some of your favorite Persona tunes? Atlus has announced that five of Persona’s live music performances will be rebroadcasted through Japanese video service NicoNico starting Saturday, February 27th, and ending on Sunday, April 11th. The following times and dates for the upcoming shows have been listed below.
- Persona Music FES 2013 – February 27, 2021, 8:30 JST
- Persona Super Live 2015 Night of the Phantom – March 13, 2021, 8:30 JST
- Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb 2017 – March 27, 2021, 8:30 JST
- Persona Super Live P-Sound Street 2019 ~Welcome to the No. Q Theater~ Day 1 – April 10, 2021, 8:30 JST
- Persona Super Live P-Sound Street 2019 ~Welcome to the No. Q Theater~ Day 2 – April 11, 2021, 8:30 JST
While the first 30 minutes of each broadcast will be available for free to all viewers, the rest of the runtime will only be accessible to premium users of the website who are paying for a membership. The performances dating back to 2013 feature music from Persona 3, 4, and 5 along with each title’s various spinoffs. Famed artists such as Lotus Juice, Shoji Meguro, Yumi Kawamura, and Lyn all returned to perform their original songs and orchestrations from throughout the series for the special showings.
Will you be jamming out to some of the series greatest hits like “Rivers in the Desert” or “Shadow World?” Grab a membership to NicoNico now while you can before the music starts and the whims of fate begin!
Leave a Comment