After releasing collab sets featuring Disney and Sailor Moon, ColourPop is starting the year with some help from Nook Inc. The cosmetics company based in California has announced today the ColourPop x Animal Crossing collection!
— ColourPop Cosmetics (@ColourPopCo) January 15, 2021
Consisting of four palettes, three mini duo lip tint sets, two blush powders, and glitter and shadow accents, each is sporting the Animal Crossing theme in different ways. Bright and colorful, the packaging features characters like Tom Nook, Isabelle, the Able Sisters, and villagers Goldie, Rosie, Bunnie, and more. The set looks like something that you’d find in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (if Harriet or Lottie were around)!
View this post on Instagram
- Bellionaire Glitterally Obsessed
- Balloon Pop Super Shock Shadow
- Palettes: What a Hoot, 5 Star Island, Labelle of the Ball, Nook Inc.
- Just A Tint (Lip Tint Duos): Fruit Basket (apple and cherry), Fruit Roots (orange and peach), and Pick of the Bunch (pear and coconut).
- Garden Wagon Blush Set: Flower Power (pink cosmos) and Flower Tender (orange windflower).
Be ready for the collection when it launches on Thursday, January 28th, at 10 a.m. PT at colourpop.com and in Ulta Beauty stores on Sunday, February 14th. You can sign up to be notified when the collection is live as well by signing up for ColourPop’s mailing list – no DAL postage fee required!
Leave a Comment