Only available on Android devices, Pokémon Rumble Rush launched worldwide earlier this week. iOS users will have to wait again — a pattern that’s developed with the recent mobile releases between The Pokémon Company and Nintendo (Mario Kart Tour’s closed beta). Regardless of your system preferences, you might still be interested something brand new that’s appeared on My Nintendo’s site if you’re looking to redeem some rewards this week.
Pokémon Rumble Rush is the first Pokémon mobile game to be incorporated into My Nintendo. Similar to Fire Emblem: Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Super Mario Run, rewards can be redeemed with Platinum Points or Pokémon Rumble Rush Platinum Points. As of right now, the following rewards are available:
- Poké Diamond x100 for 300 Points (redeemable once)
- Grass Move Plus Power Gear for 50 Points
- Fire Move Plus Power Gear for 50 Points
- Water Move Plus Power Gear for 50 Points
- P x1,000 for 100 Points (redeemable three times per month)
- Refining Ticket for 100 Points (redeemable three times per month)
It’s too early to tell if more rewards will be added in the future, or if the game will feature event campaigns centered around joining/connecting My Nintendo to players’ game data.
To those who have been able to participate in Pokémon Rumble Rush’s release, have you cashed in your points for these rewards? Do the prices seem fair to you?
Here’s hoping that those who are iOS users will be able to join the frenetic fray soon!
Leave a Comment