On Monday, Pokémon GO implemented rewards alongside the results of an Earth Day campaign. Hours later, Trainers were finding more than just Shiny Digletts and Groudon overtaking gyms; suddenly, three Legendary Pokémon were appearing in the wild! Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf sent Trainers into a gotta catch ‘em all hunt, pooling resources together to figure out how to catch the lake trio.
The curtain has been pulled back today and we now have the official details from Niantic. Entering this month’s Raid selection, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf will be available to catch. They can also be spotted in the wild, making them quite the special Legendaries. As of now though, these Raids are regional. Niantic breaks down the info in a Pokémon GO Blog post:
Date + Time
- Thursday, May 2, 2019, at 1 p.m. to Monday, May 27, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Asia-Pacific: Uxie will be available to challenge in raids
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Mesprit will be available to challenge in raids
- The Americas and Greenland: Azelf will be available to challenge in raids
- If you’re extraordinarily lucky, you may encounter these extremely rare Legendary Pokémon in the wild in their different regions, even after the event!
Thank you for your work in helping to identify these Legendary Pokémon newly discovered in Pokémon GO. Keep exploring, Trainers!
With Pokémon GO Fest only a month away, one has to wonder if these Legendary Pokémon will be part of more mischief that will unfold in Chicago and around the world.
Leave a Comment