As we inch ever closer to the end of April, announcements for various plans in May are bound to pop up this week. Enter the official Pokémon GO Twitter account killing two tweets with one, announcing Research Breakthrough changes for May and June, as well as an Egg pool shuffle.
Limited by 280 characters, the update is covered in detail on the official Pokémon GO blog:
- Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, and Latios will be Research Breakthrough encounters starting May 1, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) through the end of June.
- Different Pokémon will hatch from Eggs starting Apr. 26, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Trainers can expect 2 km Eggs to hatch Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Bonsly, and many more.
- Trainers can expect 5 km Eggs to hatch Cubone, Combee, Buizel, Glameow, Bronzor, Skorupi, Croagunk, and many more.
- Trainers can expect 10 km Eggs to hatch Mawile, Absol, Shinx, Cranidos, Shieldon, Riolu, and many more.
A new set of Egg possibilities starting tomorrow? Hopefully the recent Eggstravaganza Event cleared your Egg inventory, or that an incubator or two are left over!Leave a Comment