Wait, there’s more! Pokémon GO has been extremely active today. With the addition of Lucky Friends, avatar poses, and Latios Raid week, Niantic has already spilled the jellybeans about next week. Back once again is Pokémon GO’s Eggstravaganza and similar to years’ past, you’ll be wanting to hatch a menagerie of eggs. What can you eggspect? The official Pokémon GO blog was nice enough to outline the details:
- Pokémon like Pichu, Smoochum, and Magby will be in 2 km Eggs.
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Buneary!
- You may find different Pokémon hatching from Eggs than before.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Incubator effectiveness
- Lucky Eggs will last twice as long
- Limited-time Egg-focused Field Research will be available during this event.
Other bonuses include extra Candy with every hatched egg! With the promise of the egg pool being shaken up, this will definitely come in handy if you hatch a Pokémon you haven’t caught yet.
The event kicks off next week on April 16th at 1:00 p.m. PT and will conclude on April 23rd at 1:00 p.m. PT. Plan your week accordingly and stock up on some incubators — it’s time to get hatching soon!
Leave a Comment