With the holidays behind us and a seemingly long winter full of bitter cold days ahead of us, there’s no better time to spend some cozy time indoors playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. And to give us a little more to do while we play, the game has rolled out a rather big update. Version 2.1.0 is bringing all us campers a slew of new activities — and even a batch of new animals to invite to our campsites. Yay!
I’ll quickly run through the major changes and features with this update so you can get the gist of what you can expect when you sign in today:
- Blather’s Treasure Trek has been added, which has you collecting maps for the owl. Doing so will give you the opportunity to acquire new items, new animals, and more!
- Pete’s Parcel Service is now available in-game, giving you the option to ask the pelican to deliver items to animals with requests. (This service becomes available at level 3 for campers.)
- Garden improvements have been made: You can water all your friends’ flowers at once; you can confirm which rare creatures your friend needs to complete tasks; and you can share rare creatures during events with friends in batches.
- The maximum friendship level for animals has increased from 25 to 30!
- Brand new fruit will be growing in recreation spots around your map: lemon, lychee, and grapes.
- The camera has introduced new modes making using the feature easier.
- Several known issues in the game have also been resolved.
Pocket Camp is rewarding all of us with 20 Leaf Tickets and some craft materials as a thank you for our patience during the maintenance period last night! Definitely sign into the game to check out all the nitty-gritty details about this big update, and make sure to claim those rewards in your mailbox while you’re at it!
Leave a Comment