Signing on to Pocket Camp this morning will prompt you to update your game, and upon doing so you’ll find that a whole bunch of small changes are being made. (How exciting!) Here’s a rundown of everything new you can expect to find:
- Goals have an all new look:
- Recommended goals are now highlighted.
- Goal requirements are displayed more clearly.
- A Goal Guide has been added, which offers hints about how to clear goals.
- You can now receive additional prizes as you clear goals.
- Gardening received some tweaks:
- The tempo for garden controls and animated cutscenes has been increased to streamline your experience.
- The time that remains for you to purchase or trade limited-time items is now displayed.
- The maximum number of items (bugs, fish, etc.) you can carry has been increased. (Unlocking the expansion requires Leaf Tickets. The maximum number of items can be increased up to 500 after updating.)
- You can now speak to Lloid to have him explain garden events.
- If you switch between menus or close the menu after changing your outfit, your new outfit will be saved.
Those are the most notable changes made to Pocket Camp in this round of updates. Several other notes were made, including bug fixes, and we recommend you check your notices in-game to get all those details.
Well, campers, it looks like it’s time to get back to helping out all those animals on your map. Good luck, and have fun reaching those goals!
Leave a Comment