Get ready to soak up some extra sun: The Water Festival is making its return in Pokémon GO today! A whole slew of activities and bonuses await, starting at 1 p.m. PT:
- Water-type Pokémon like Magikarp, Wailmer, and even Shiny Shellder (its first appearance in the game) will start appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Take part in the event and you’ll find new Field Research tasks ready and waiting for you.
- You’ll receive 3x Stardust for catching all Water-type ‘mon.
- Those 2km Eggs you’ve been hoarding can now hatch Totodile, Mudkip, and Corphish. You’ll earn 2x Candy and Stardust for every Egg hatched.
- Raid Battles will sport some mighty powerful Pokémon, including Legendary Kyogre — and keep in mind that catching it will provide you with the chance to acquire its shiny form.
You have until June 21st at 1 p.m. PT to take part in this splashy event. So what are you waiting for? Go out there and get ’em, Trainers!
Leave a Comment