Thanks to Japanese Nintendo — with some assistance from Push DustIn from All Source Gaming — a recent Famitsu article covering DeNA’s fourth quarter results was translated. While the coverage was short and sweet, it covered a nice range of information regarding DeNA’s future with Nintendo:
- Animal Crossing mobile will release this financial year (before March 31st, 2018).
- Specific delivery time of Animal Crossing will be at a later date.
- The partnership with Nintendo is medium to long-term.
- It’s developing collaborative titles that will release beyond this term.
- DeNA will focus on updates, events, etc. to Fire Emblem Heroes.
- The company reached a satisfactory level of sales with Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Super Mario Run has reached 165 countries and will soon achieve 150 million downloads.
Based on this info, I’m ready to double down on Animal Crossing for the Switch and I’m thinking mobile will make its debut at E3 next month. Ready to shake some trees for bells and furniture?
Leave a Comment