Despite their prevalence in the first two sets of main Pokémon games on the 3DS, Mega Stones are much harder to come by in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Thankfully, a new code has been released which will let you download Mawilite, Beedrillite, Audinite and Medichamite, for their respective Mega Evolutions.

All you need to do is go into Mystery Gift, select “Get with Code/Password” and input INTIMIDATE. There’s no known end date for the promotion, so be sure to act fast.

It’s also been confirmed that Steelixite and Pidgeotite will be distributed next month in a similar fashion.

Source

Written by Tom Brown

Always excited to see something a little bit different, Tom is ready to report on games of all shapes and sizes, whether they be wonderful or weird (or, better yet, both.) Rest assured, if Nintendo ever announces Elite Beat Agents 2, he’ll be there.

Tom Brown

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Ricky says:

I need new Pokémon

Reply →
  2. Ricky says:

I need more new Pokémon

Reply →
  3. Oh my goоdness! Incredible article dude! Thank you
    so much, However I am encountering difficulties with your RᏚS.
    I don?t understand why I am unable to join it. Is theгe anybody else getting the same RSS issսes?

Ꭺnyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond?

Thɑnx!!

Reply →
  4. Dߋes your webѕite hav a contact page? I’m havіng a tough time
    locaating iit ƅut, I’d like to send you an e-mail.
    I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you migһt be intereѕed in hearing.
    Eitfher way, great site and I look forward too seeing it develop ove time.

Reply →
  5. Pedro says:

Terrific post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
    subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.

Appreciate it!

Reply →
  6. Thanks , I have just been searching for information approximately this
    topic for ages and yours is the best I have came upon so far.
    However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive conerning the source?

Reply →
  7. site says:

I have fun with, result in I discovered exactly what I
    used to be having a look for. You have ended
    my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

Reply →
  8. I would love to be a new pat of grokup in which I can get guidance from
    alll other experienced people of which share a similar interest.
    When yyou have any advice, please let me recognize.
    Thank you.