Miitomo fans! The time for the next big update is nearly here. If you’ve been signing on every day to check up on your Mii and all your friends’ Miis, you’ll most definitely enjoy the improvements being made this time around. And if the last time you’ve played the entirely frustrating (yet addicting) Miitomo Drop was when the app first launched last year, you might still want to check out the changes in store for tomorrow morning.
Check out the features that are planned to hit the app:
- A “Miifoto Log” feature, where you’ll be able to post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
- The ability to attach images to your answers.
- The addition of a customizable Bio in your Profile.
- When sending a friend request, you’ll be able to attach a message.
- Wallpaper or flooring will be available for use as backgrounds in Miifotos.
- You’ll be able to select the outfit your Mii character wears when delivering a message.
- Daily items will not include selectable color variations.
- Other various system improvements.
A lengthy period of maintenance will take place tonight around 8:00 p.m. PST | 10:00 p.m. CST | 11:00 p.m. EST. It should end around 2:00 a.m. PST | 4:00 a.m. CST | 5:00 a.m. EST. After the maintenance is completed, you’ll be able to update your version of Miitomo.