Content Continues Below

Nintendo Wire is proud to showcase GandaKris, the artist behind five of the custom amiibo up for auction for this year’s Customs for a Cure charity event. Kristine, who’s more famously known as GandaKris, made a name for herself as an artist in the amiibo community near the very beginning of the customizing craze. Originally part of the competitive fighting game scene in high school, GandaKris naturally transitioned into creating beautiful pieces of amiibo art for fans.

We’re thrilled to be working with an artist as talented as GandaKris for the event, and we couldn’t be more grateful for the hard work she’s put into helping the children and all of the patients over at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. If you aren’t yet familiar with the work done over at St. Jude, check out the organization’s official website to get a better idea of the time and dedication the doctors, staff and volunteers put into the battle against the diseases.

Customs for a Cure wouldn’t exist without help from GandaKris and the other wonderful artists who put their time and dedication towards creating pieces for fans to bid on in the charity auctions. While the livestream itself is over, the eBay auctions are still going strong and will be available for bidding until Tuesday, October 4th, at 4:00 p.m. CST.

Check out the five custom amiibo GandaKris has donated to this year’s charity! To view all the details, click the links for the auctions under their respective sections below.

Custom Jigglybuff amiibo

cfac-gandakris-jigglybuff_sq

View the custom Jigglybuff auction here.

Custom Tidus Final Fantasy X amiibo

cfac-gandakris-tidus_sq

View the custom Tidus Final Fantasy X auction here.

Custom Dark Samus amiibo

cfac-gandakris-samus-amiibo_sq

View the custom Dark Samus auction here.

Custom Mega Lucario V.1 amiibo

cfac-gandakris-lucariocus1-amiibo_sq

Please note that this custom is one of two Mega Lucario amiibo up for auction at the moment. Version 2 differs in design, making this version unique and one-of-a-kind.

View the Mega Lucario V.1 amiibo here.

Custom Mega Lucario V.2 amiibo

cfac-gandakris-lucariocus2_sq

Please note that this custom is one of two Mega Lucario amiibo up for auction at the moment. Version 1 differs in design, making this version unique and one-of-a-kind.

View the Mega Lucario V.2 amiibo here.