More Nintendo news has been announced during Apple’s live event today. Niantic is bringing Pokémon GO to the Apple Watch!
Here’s a list of highlights discussed:
- Trying to focus less on screen and more on what’s around you. The game is about exploration. There’s a heads-up gameplay display for GO.
- The Pokémon GO Plus will be released later this month. The iOS app for the Apple Watch will be released later this year.
- It seamlessly blends with a daily walk or run. There’s a focus on activity and exercise.
- There are new complications for watch faces– KM is needed to hatch an egg.
- At a glance, you can see nearby Pokémon and how many calories you’ve burned.
- Wild Pokémon will pop up on display.
- When approaching a Poké Stop, a tap on your wrist will notify you. The display will show info about a Poké Stop. You can collect items from the watch.
- It alerts you to earned medals.
- It alerts you when eggs hatch and what hatches from them.
- Summer screen shows exercise summary and items you’ve collected in-game.
Stay tuned for a more detailed summary of today’s information regarding Pokémon GO for the Apple Watch.Leave a Comment