Best Buy’s Early Access Event for its Black Friday in July sale has ended, opening savings on a number of Nintendo titles to the general public.
Star Fox Zero, Xenoblade Chronicles X and others are now available to non-My Best Buy members for up to 50% off their original listing prices.
Here is a complete list of all the Nintendo discounts gamers can take advantage of:
- Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack (Wii U) – $22.99 (originally $64.99)
- Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) – 19.99 (originally $29.99)
- Guitar Hero Live (Wii U) – $49.99 (originally $69.99)
- Just Dance 2016 (Wii U) – $19.99 (originally $39.99)
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2 (Wii U) – $17.99 (originally $19.99)
- Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack (Wii U) – $19.99 (originally $49.99)
- Star Fox Zero (Wii U) – $29.99 (originally $59.99)
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U) – $29.99 (originally $59.99)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) – $29.99 (originally $59.99)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (Wii U) – $29.99 (originally $49.99)
Those with a Gamers Club Unlocked membership can also enjoy an additional 20% off these select games.
The Black Friday in July sale is scheduled to end tomorrow, July 23rd.Leave a Comment