F-Zer… I mean FAST Racing NEO fans rejoice! Shin’en Multimedia has announced that a new update, v1.1, will be made available on May 18th for the action-packed, adrenaline fueled racer on the Wii U.
Aptly titled ‘Vertigo,’ the update packs performance improvements, changes to the user interface, and several added features to make the online experience run more smoothly. Here’s a full breakdown of what to expect:
- General online stability improvements
- The ability to choose a preferred speed league online
- The ability to have player tags shown online
- The ability to have player country flags shown online
- A Mini Map for all tracks available when playing
- Faster loading speeds for many tracks
Will you be getting back behind the wheel once the update drops? Let us know in the comments!