National StreetPass Weekend is back, folks! To celebrate the coming of the spring season, Nintendo is bringing back three days of StreetPass fun for anyone with a 3DS.
From March 25th to March 27th, enjoy the StreetPass festivities by collecting six special StreetPass tags when you stop by any Nintendo Zone location.
And while you’re collecting StreetPass tags, make sure to also take advantage of all the StreetPass features for some of Nintendo’s games!
1. Bravely Second: End Layer Demo: Summon friends in battle, or rebuild the fort on the moon. 20 Streetpass tags will be carried over to the full game to help rebuild the fort.
2. Hyrule Warriors Legends: StreetPass Link needs your help! If you enable the StreetPass options in Settings, StreetPass Links from other players may appear on the world map. Assist them by winning battles on their maps to get rewards!
3. Final Fantasy Explorers: Exchange and save Player Licenses with others, and use them for special Assignments that reward players with extra items.
4. Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games: Players you’ve passed with the StreetPass function activated will appear in the crowds to cheer you on in Pocket Marathon, which adds distance to your run in this mode.
5. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: Whenever you connect to another player via StreetPass, they will become your rival in a minigame called StreetSmash. Knock them off the edge to defeat them and earn prizes!
6. Fire Emblem Fates: Attack your friend’s castle (or defend your own) via StreetPass. If you win, you’ll get a chance to recruit your opponent’s characters to your team!
7. Yo-Kai Watch: Pass other players with the Streetpass function activated to have their chosen Yo-Kai appear in the Yo-Kai apartments, then battle the Yo-Kai and try to befriend it. You even have a chance to meet and befriend Pandanoko, which can only be found at Wayfarer Manor.
8. Mario Party Island Tour: Compete against Mii Characters of other players you’ve connected with via StreetPass to earn Mario Party points.
9. Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: Make your own Secret Base and share it with others using StreetPass.
10. Shovel Knight: Enter the StreetPass Battle Arena where players can use recorded versions of their Shovel Knight to face off against rival opponents.
There’s also a new Final Fantasy Explorers puzzle panel on the way for any of you Puzzle Swap fans out there!
If you’re still not sure where to go to find a Nintendo Zone hotspot, you can visit this page to help you look. Happy StreetPass Weekend, everyone!
Leave a Comment