The future of the Amiibo Newscast | Nintendo Wire

As mentioned in Episode 15 of the Amiibo Newscast, the team is excited to hear your opinion about where you would like to see the future of the newscast go. The cast has primarily focused on amiibo since its beginning (for good reason!), but with the transition into the ‘Age of Nintendo Inquirer’, we’ve been more inclined to include other areas of Nintendo related content within the topics covered in episodes.

So, in your opinion, would you mind receiving a wider range of Nintendo topics in the Amiibo Newscast? Do you feel that including information about Wii U and 3DS games will be helpful and fun alongside the latest amiibo talk? Other informational tidbits, like talk about the latest Nintendo themed accessories and new developments within the gaming industry, would also be included.

We’d really love to get your feedback about this. Just like we always stress, our team wants to cater to you, the driving force behind Nintendo’s popularity and success. You are the voice of the gaming world, and it’s important to us that we work together with you to make everything about Nintendo Inquirer and Amiibo News fitting, exciting and informational.

Give us your thoughts by leaving a comment below! We’re really excited to discuss the future of the newscast with you.